Apartment Investment and Management Company (Aimco) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Accounting Analyst (formally known as an Accounting Process Analyst) to be located in the Indianapolis office.
This position will perform many income related processes; reconciliations, review of data, create reporting, prepare and post journal entries and support for Real Estate Accounting team. They will review income related data for accuracy, completion and posting to general ledger. Additionally, they will reconcile assigned accounts, prepare monthly reporting, post journal entries timely and accurately, and understand revenue flow from property to general ledger.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Recording and reporting ancillary income
- Processing daily deposits
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Review Concession Amortization
- Review system generated transactions
- Provide service to internal and external customers
- Prepare other analysis and reports including posting journal entries
- High School Diploma or equivalent required with related Accounting experience; Associates degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with emphasis on strong Excel skills
- Ability to work independently with superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize to effectively meet deadlines
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, bonuses based on individual performance, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.