Saint Louis, MO US
12/5/2017 1:58:02 PM
Aimco is searching for a Temporary Administrative Assistant at our Park Place Apartments in Saint Louis, MO
Administrative Assistants play a vital role in keeping us organized and on track. We are looking for a team-oriented professional to help manage daily office operations. An Administrative Assistant is a business professional who must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where organizational expertise is essential. Must have a strong experience using word processing, spreadsheets, email, and presentation programs.
- Operates switchboard. Receives callers at company by telephone and/or in person, determines the nature of their business, and directs them to appropriate destinations.
- Arranges an appointment if required and may issue visitor passes.
- May also collect and distribute mail, do light clerical work as defined for Clerk I.
- May operate office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, and computers.The ideal candidate must be able to address the needs of our team members, visitors, and callers in a friendly and professional manner. The right candidate should have a strong administrative and customer service background. Here are a few things to consider –
- Great computer skills are needed! An Administrative Assistant uses a variety of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, as well as a variety of other programs.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of telephone calls from current and prospective residents.
- Multi-tasking and adaptation are key elements to success!Keywords: Receptionist, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Property Management, Apartments, Property Administrative Assistant, Multi-Task, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Admin, Clerk, Part-time, Property Management, Admin, Admin Assistant, Apartment, Affordable Housing, Temporary, Temporary, Assistant