Apartment Investment and Management Company (Aimco) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Banking Manager to be located in the Indianapolis office. This position, also known as an Accounting Manager within Aimco, will be responsible for overseeing cash management for all Aimco properties, building banking relationships and working in tandem with the Treasury Team.
Among other things, this position will be responsible for:
- Maintaining banking relationships
- Analyze and reconcile concentration cash
- Monitor cash and associated transactions daily
- Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Troubleshoot Peoplesoft cash and banking systems
- Collaborate with our Denver Treasury Team
- Prepare analysis and post journal entries
- Provide service to internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Prior banking experience preferred
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with emphasis on strong Excel skills
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and maintain a superb attention to detail
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, bonuses based on individual performance, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.