We are looking for a Casualty and Fixed Asset Accountant at Aimco!
Apartment Investment and Management Company (Aimco) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of a Real Estate Accountant to be located in the Indianapolis office. This position monitors capital and casualty related activity in accordance with our capitalization policies.
- Invoice Reviews
- Preparation of audit schedules
- Variance analysis
- Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Provide service to internal and external customers in areas such as proper application of our capitalization policies, work paper preparation, and financial analysis and reporting
- Apply accounting concepts, theories, and principals to develop solutions
- Adhere to FASB guidelines and other regulations in the performance duties
- Record accounting transactions in financial areas such real estate, casualt claims and depreciation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience, preferably in a larger organization
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables
- Strong analytical and communications skills
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401k, bonuses based on individual performance, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!