Aimco is searching for a Maintenance Tech at our Stonecreek Club Apartments in Germantown, MD.
Great Service Technicians make our apartment communities a great place to live. Aimco believes that the appearance and maintenance operations of our apartment communities are one of the most reasons why our residents choose to call us home. We are looking for service-minded professionals with a cheerful, customer service attitude willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work!
Are you the right person for the Job?
The ideal Service Technician must be HVAC-certified and have 3-4 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment.
- A Service Technician must have knowledge with carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC skills.
- A Service Technician must have strong communication and follow-up skills, both with residents and other team members.
- A Service Technician must have a team player attitude and take direction from a Service Manager.
- In property management, evenings and weekends are par for the course. The ideal candidate needs schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7 day workweek, and be willing to be on call.
- Multi-tasking and adaptation are key elements to success! The Service Technician must efficiently handle a changing environment and be capable of dealing with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.
- Be prepared for physical activity! The Service Technician must be able and willing to move heavy equipment and machinery.
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
· Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
· Employee stock purchase plans
· Opportunities for professional development and career growth
· Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula. (Some benefits may not apply to team members who are subject to collective bargaining or who are part time)
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!
Keywords: (HVAC Universal, EPA Universal, EPA Type I, EPA Type II, EPA Type III, CFC, Lead Service Tech, Property Management, NATE Certification, Residential Maintenance, Maintenance Tech, Maintenance Technician, Apartment Maintenance, Apartment Service, Apartment Service Requests, HVAC Service Tech, Boilers, Chillers, plumbing, Carpentry, electrical, appliance repair, appliances, garbage disposal, washer & dryer, dishwasher, Building maintenance, Residential, hotel maintenance, Field Service Tech, janitorial, faucets, sinks, turnovers, property technician, faucets, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, remodel apartment, apartment make ready, apartment turnover, properties, property, sweating pipe, heating, cooling, air conditioning, electrical fixtures, turn/make ready, Lead Technician, Property Technician, Construction, property management, drywall, preventative maintenance)