Aimco is searching for an Administrative Assistant at our Woodland Hills community in Jackson, Michigan.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Are you the right person for the Job?
- It’s a great place to work! Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, we provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with up to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Ability to utilize a computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to do some lifting of files and filing.
Keywords: Receptionist, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Property Management, Apartments, Property Administrative Assistant, Multi-Task, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Admin, Clerk, Property Management, Admin, Admin Assistant, Apartment, Affordable Housing