Aimco is seeking a Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis!
In this dynamic and impactful role, you will be responsible for directing the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, and reporting functions for the group, which impacts the entire organization.
Leading your team by example, you would be responsible for conducting financial analysis, valuations, and modeling, and would need to rely upon on your broad – based experience, judgment, and leadership skills to plan and accomplish goals.
While your daily responsibilities may vary widely, they will mostly fall within:
- Directing budget and planning functions.
- Holding personal responsibility for the development and maintenance of planning and budgeting systems.
- Managing the timely production of high-quality financial reports.
- Analyzing and interpreting trends requiring management's attention.
- Presenting findings and specific recommendations to senior management.
- Leadership and direction of your team to accomplish tasks well and timely.
In order to be wildly successful in this role, you should have:
- Integrity, respect and the ability to collaborate well.
- A desire to succeed in a very fast – paced, highly dynamic environment.
- A desire to work with a very fun, bright, hardworking team where constant change is embraced.
- A career-oriented mindset, where you have demonstrated success in an environment where the work is fun, the team is amazing, and the hours are long (Big 4 public accounting - type, investment banking or a similar environment).
- At least eight years’ of experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s degree preferred).
- A high degree of familiarity with best practices in the FP&A realm.
- A culture that’s consistently rated as the Top Workplaces in Denver by the Denver Post.
- A fun and highly engaged team of peers, leaders and Team Members.
- The flexibility you need to find balance in a demanding field.
- Guidance and mental challenge to grow your career.
- The trust and autonomy to “dress – for- your – day,” and appropriate schedule flexibility