North Andover, MA US
10/25/2017 10:57:02 PM
Maintenance Technician – Apartment Maintenance – Service Tech – Property Tech
Aimco is searching for a Service Technician at our Royal Crest Estates in North Andover, MA. We are looking for a Service Technician that has hands-on maintenance skills and great customer service. We are looking for motivated, skilled, customer service focused technicians, who want to join a company with growth and promotional opportunities.
Royal Crest Estates North Andover in North Andover, MA 01845 is less than a mile from the Salem Turnpike and only 30 minutes from downtown Boston. We are a smoke-free community. Apartments feature oak cabinets and floors, kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar and walk in closets. Most homes have balconies/patios and some apartments have washers and dryers. Pet-friendly community with a tennis court, basketball court, putting green, pond and jogging trail. We have a fully-equipped fitness center, covered parking and picnic area with grills. Located just across the street from Merrimack College and only 30 minutes from the coast. Easy access to I-93, I-495 and Routes 114 and 125. Guarantors welcome.
• Work directly with residents and team members to diagnose, assess, and repair issues including: apartment turns/make readys, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, a/c, heating, and appliances
• Provide excellent customer service to residents
• Read and interpret technical drawings and diagrams
• Maintain service records
• Follow up on unresolved customer service issues to ensure resolution
• Prioritize and manage your daily workload to ensure successful completion
• Maintain your knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets
• Experience in Apartment Turns/Make Ready, Maintenance, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry and Appliance Repair
• Experience operating computer systems to maintain and track service tickets, inventory and maintenance records
Why work at Aimco?
At Aimco our culture is our heart! We believe in the power of collaboration and each of us owns our actions. We drive innovation and change and create moments that matter. We are dedicated to giving each team member the tools to succeed and grow within the company. For more information on Aimco’s culture please visit: http://www.aimco.com/advanced-search/culture
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
• Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
• Employee stock purchase plans
• Opportunities for professional development and career growth
• Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula. (Some benefits may not apply to team members who are subject to collective bargaining or who are part time)
For more information on Aimco please visit www.aimco.com or follow us on Twitter @AimcoJobs