We are looking for a Regional Property Manager to oversee our Nashville and Atlanta portfolios. These two portfolios consist of eight apartment communities.
A Regional Property Manager (RPM) is responsible for the tactical execution and communication of the company’s strategic direction to our various communities. This manager will have a proven track record in managing large properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager. RPM’s work closely with Community Managers in their regions to ensure implementation and execution of all corporate policies and procedures.
RPM’s are business leaders responsible for developing and managing individual site business plans including investment objectives, sales goals, marketing positioning, people, asset quality, and financial goals and objectives. At any given time, an RPM should be able to describe the overall makeup: strengths, weaknesses, and needs of each property in their given portfolio. RPM’s are also responsible for review and approval of all property purchased with complete adherence to the expense budget.
RPM’s are also business managers who mentor, coach, supervise and develop site staff. They will work with Community Managers and Service Managers to ensure timely preparation of rent ready apartments to fully meet the demand of the market. They are ultimately responsible for property risk management, safety standards and employee and resident liability. Therefore, they will help determine, implement and follow up on any corrective action plans for deficiencies found at properties. RPM’s are also responsible for taking care of all escalated complaints from residents.
Are you the right person for the job?
The ideal Regional Property Manager may not necessarily have previous apartment property management experience. However, the right candidate should have strong management, financial, sales, marketing, and customer service background.
Here are a few things to consider –
- It’s a great place to work! Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, We provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, medical insurance, dental insurance, a vision-care plan, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
- Good computer skills are needed! A Regional Property Manager uses a variety of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, as well as our proprietary property management software.
- A strong financial background with a proven track record is a must. The Regional Property Manager must have solid experience creating and managing a budget and producing monthly, quarterly and yearly variance reports. They should have the ability to make fiscal decisions, and the ability to increase the net operating income of individual sites as well as their entire portfolio.
- A Regional Property Manager should have the ability to develop and implement a strong marketing plan for their portfolio of properties.
- A Regional Property Manager will work with community managers to develop marketing plans.
- The majority of travel is from site to site within the assigned region, which does not usually require overnight accommodations. However, some overnight travel is to be expected throughout the portfolio.
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!