Aimco is search for an Accounts Receivable Lead to join the team at our Shared Service Center in Greenwood Village, CO
Job Summary: Primary responsibility is collections; contacts customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and obtain payment commitment by placing more complex outbound calls which require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures.
· Handles situations that may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
· Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or trouble-shooting to monitor, process and/or audit stages of the resident payment cycle. May answer inquires and resolve problems.
· Communicates with internal and external customers; may handle escalated and unresolved calls from less experienced representatives.
· Provides system administration support to ensure accurate record keeping and investigates/resolves inaccuracies per Operations Manual requirements.
· Responsible for completing tasks generated via work requests that come through a centralized mailbox; may assist in scheduling and coordinating team activities.
· Assist with processing files through eviction process due to non-payment.
· Assist with reporting, distribution of work and driving team metrics; recognize and recommend areas needing improvement.
· Assists supervisor/manager with the management of daily activities over a group of agents, representatives, or similar positions that handle customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone and sometimes e-mail.
· Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
Education: High School Degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications: Excellent computer skills and proven ability to handle a variety of tasks. Excellent customer service skills.