Property Manager - Community Manager (Affordable Housing/HUD)
Aimco is searching for a Property Manager to oversee operations at our Northpoint Apartments in Chicago, IL
Property Manager at a community of 300+ units with supervision of 5+ full-time employees. Responsible for the property budget, increasing revenue, and achievement of operational and financial goals. Manages leasing and maintenance personnel, facilitates leasing activities, revenue growth, resident satisfaction as well as adherence to legal standards and company policies.
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the property with the primary objectives of overseeing the property financials and budget, increasing property revenue, maintaining the physical appearance and condition of the property asset, and providing for a quality living environment for residents.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and coaching the on-site staff and/or vendor relationships to establish a positive and collaborative team goal oriented environment.
- Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to resident relation issues, managing leasing activities, and maintaining internal/external client relationships.
- Affordable Housing experience (Section 8, Tax Credit)
- Successful history of customer service results and sales experience.
- Experience with understanding financials and budgets.
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and/or coaching peers.
- 3 to 5 years related experience.