Affordable Compliance Manager
Aimco is searching for a Compliance Manager at our Corporate Office in Denver, CO.
Job Summary: Implements programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all business units are in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements. Supervises a group of Compliance Specialists. Tracks laws and regulations that might affect the organization's policies.
- Expert in the Section 8 Renewal Policy Guidebook
- Strong financial, analytical, leadership and professional communication skills
- Strategic management and timely submission of HAP Contract renewals, TRACS vouchering and related processes including resolution of MAT errors, voucher discrepancies, etc.
- Supervise two Compliance Specialists/Financial Analysts
- Budget and forecast contract rents for 50 affordable properties
- Ensure compliance with HUD standards and Aimco’s operating standards impacting residents and subsidy receivables, special claims, initial certifications and recertification’s, EIV repayment agreements
- Oversee Resident Service Coordinator Program
- Extensive utilization of Affordable Property Management software such as RealPage OneSite® and Yardi Voyager®
Education & Experience:
- Certified Occupancy Specialist
- Extensive Experience in Section 8 renewal submissions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Affordable, Section 8, Section 42 and HUD
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula.
(Some benefits may not apply to team members who are subject to collective bargaining or who are part time)
Keywords: Affordable, Affordable Community Manager, National Compliance Manager, Compliance, Compliance Manager, Senior Compliance, cos, Certified Occupancy Specialist, Section 8, HAP, Affordable Housing, HUD, OneSite, Yardi, RealPage, HAP Voucher, HUD, Section 8 housing, Section-8, Housing Authority, Section 8 renewal guide, Mercy Housing, Affordable Housing Management Association, Low Income, CHFA, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, Denver Housing Authority, Rocky Mountain Mutual Housing, Housing Authority, LIHTC, Section 8 Affordable Housing, Housing Choice Voucher, Portfolio Compliance Manager, Section 42, Section 8 Renewal Submission, Renewals