Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment? Aimco currently has an opening for a Property Manager at Savannah Trace Apartments in Schaumburg, IL!
Savannah Trace Apartments is just 20 minutes from Chicago O'Hare Airport and 1 mile from the Schaumburg Metra Station. Apartments have washers/dryers, walk-in closets, eat-in kitchens and oak cabinets. Select apartments feature modern kitchens, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Pet-friendly and smoke-free community has controlled access to buildings, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, on-site recycling and 24-hour business center. Located about 30 miles from downtown Chicago, 8 miles from the Woodfield Mall and easy access to I-90 and I-290.
At Aimco, you will work alongside some of the most devoted team members in the business. As a top-performing owner and operator of apartment homes across the country, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by ensuring every resident is happy, comfortable, and at home. With over forty years of experience, our collaborative, process-driven philosophy gives you the tools to reach your career potential.
Aimco knows that the very best Property Managers don’t always come from our industry. Instead, what makes our top Property Managers so successful is their willingness to go above and beyond for our residents and a passion for optimizing community performance.
Aimco is dedicated to serving our residents, and making everyone feel at home. As such, we are is a seven-day a week operation and our Property Managers must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (days, weekends, nights) based on the needs of the business.
To be a successful Property Manager, our qualified candidate will:
- Utilize Aimco’s standard operating procedures to create a friendly, welcoming environment for our residents and team members
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Strategize and execute ways to optimize community, financial, and team performance
- Provide training, feedback, and coaching where appropriate to enhance your team members’ skills and development
- Creatively advertise your community to increase traffic of prospective residents
- Discover the needs of current and prospective residents and work to overcome their challenges
- Partner with your service team to maintain the physical condition of the property and identify potential community improvements
- Lead by example: lease an apartment, pick up trash, change a lightbulb, etc.
- Understand and embody Aimco’s values of integrity, respect, collaboration, customer focus, and performance
To keep our communities running smoothly, we are looking for:
- A hands-on sales leader, dedicated to coaching a leasing team to consistently meet and exceed goals
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Leadership experience from a customer-focused, goal-oriented industry
- A track record of consistently exceeding customer service expectations, driving revenue, and managing budgets
- Ability to utilize reports and metrics to diagnose issues and drive business performance
- Ability to effectively communicate new initiatives to team members and residents
- Experience executing day-to-day operations utilizing specific processes and procedures
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and the ability to learn new software
Our team members take care of us and we take care of them. As a team member, we offer a range of benefits to strengthen your health and wellbeing with insurance packages, wellness programs, paid vacation and sick time, and even time off to give back to your community.
Community Manager, Property Manager, Property Management, Apartment Manager, Leasing Manager, Sales Manager, General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Sales Manager, City Manager, Camden Property Trust, Avalon Bay, UDR, Home Properties, Home Management, Equity Residential, GreyStar, Apartments, Properties, Property, Leasing, Budget, Budgets, P&L, Management, Bozzuto, Lincoln Property, Pinnacle, Village Green, Essex, Post Properties, Kettler, Morgan Properties, FirstService Residential