Aimco is hiring a Salesforce Administrator!
The Salesforce Administrator is part of the Information Technology Application team that supports and develops applications for Aimco. This position is the liaison between Information Technology, Property Operations, and our community teams. He or she troubleshoots and works with team members to insure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in the business. Most importantly the right candidate should be proactive, organized and logical.
- Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com setup menu and configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate system issues
- Support day-to-day operational requests
- Design and implement advanced fields such as pick list, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and assignment rules
- Manage system changes without system availability interruption
- Partner with other IT groups to support all system processes that impact Salesforce.com
- Manage on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the
- Salesforce.com environment
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution
- Expand use of Salesforce.com
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the design and development of enhancements and changes including operations, integrations, quality assurance and outside consultants
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the customer experience
- Be the company SME on Salesforce.com
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Creating and maintaining documentation on policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Develop and maintain process documentation and field maps
- Create new processes and associated reporting
- Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Assist with migration from new processes and enhancements into Salesforce.com
- Monitor and manage exception logs for system integrations with SFDC.
- Perform mass uploads and updates of data as required;
- Remove unnecessary fields and data;
- Ensure screens, fields and workflows have accurate names and reflect current proceses.
- Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
- Build and manage report folders for users to improve sales efficiency.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience, Salesforce certification preferred;
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools;
- Strong reporting background using various reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Detail oriented and self-starter with an enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Team player with positive “Can-do” attitude
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications