Financial Analyst – Property Operations
At Aimco, our mission is to consistently provide quality apartment homes in a respectful environment, delivered by a team of people who care. In support of this mission objective, we seek a Financial Analyst who is fun, respectful, passionate, results-driven and highly detail-oriented to support the analysis which drives our decision-making for our property operations.
This visible and impactful role will be responsible for working through large data sets while analyzing, interpreting and reporting various metrics surrounding all aspects of leasing, maintenance and other aspects of our core business.
Among other duties, you should expect to:
- Have a great time while creating and distributing reports utilized by senior leadership and business partners to drive sound decisions.
- Perform financial analyses including budget, forecast, variance analyses.
- Enjoy a very collaborative and social team while working extensively in MS Excel and SQL to query, gather, build deliver reports.
- Build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Constantly seek process improvement, keeping in mind that we play fast.
- Collaborate upon and lead special projects as needed by the business.
A successful Team Member in this role should have:
- A BA or BS in Finance, Business, Economics or similar degree.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Hyperion / Essbase.
Sound like fun? Apply today!