Aimco is looking for an Associate Manager to support the team at our One Canal community in Boston, MA!
The Associate Community Manager is a great position where you can utilize your current Leasing Consultant skills and take them to the next level. In this position, you will be completing the following tasks along with much more!
- Showing apartments and answering prospective residents’ questions about pricing
- Prepare leasing agreements
- Verify applications and follow up on applications including resident screening
- Follow up on prospects and leads
- Coordinate with the marketing team to place online ads and ensure signage is correctly positioned
- Maintain prospect records using proprietary online tools
This position also assume management duties in the absence of the Community Manager and may have the opportunity to assist other properties in the absence of their Manager.
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula. (Some benefits may not apply to team members who are subject to collective bargaining or who are part time)
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!