We are looking for a Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst drives business performance through analysis of capital budget programs, working along side Construction Services to track project variances (forecasts vs actual & plans vs actual). Performs data modeling, yearly capital budget reviews and report generation. Working in tandem with OPS, CS and Redev teams improve existing business systems by re-engineering our existing business processes. Supports and maintains all capital management business related systems.
- Performs data modeling, yearly capital budget reviews, and report generation.
- Optimize business unit operations by identifying deficiencies within existing systems and reengineering the process.
- Develops organization-wide process solutions; Coordinates business presentations and participates in implementations.
- Assists with accounting and financial aspects of projects while preparing reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Documents policies and procedures to create process flows.
Supports, Maintains, Trains and Administrates business systems.
It’s a great place to work!
Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, We provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
- Good understanding of data collection and technology as well as superior understanding of Business systems.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field of study or equivalent experience. At least 2-5 years experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, analytical, and people skills. Combines detail-oriented focus and a big-picture perspective.
Intermediate to Expert in Excel skills with VBA/macro experience. Working knowledge of MS Office.
- MS Project experiece is highly preferred.
Are you the right person for the Job? Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!