At Aimco, our mission is to consistently provide quality apartment homes in a respectful environment, delivered by a team of people who care. In support of this mission objective, we are seeking a Senior Analyst who will personally be responsible for our HR reporting and analytics, as well as the ongoing maintenance of our SQL Server database.
In this highly integral role, you would report to the Manager of HRIS and will support Human Resources Information Services (HRIS) team with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and HRIS administration, particularly during our annual performance cycle.
- Work with an amazing, fun, sharp, energetic and collaborative team.
- Be a part of a team that continues to win Top Workplaces in Denver (5 years running)!
- Design, develop and manage standardized SQL-based reports for HR end users as well as Aimco business partners and internal clients.
- Maintain the SQL Server database, ensuring data integrity while identifying new integrations and needed adjustments to current integrations.
- Develop ad hoc database SQL-based queries that meet the requirements and data requests for end users.
- Maintain reporting automation through SSIS packages and other means such as macros or VBA code.
- Document report structure and processing steps.
- Help support the rest of the Human Resources and HRIS team with annual performance management cycle.
- Provide back-up support on HRIS system administration.
- An excellent understanding of SQL server database structure and SSIS functionality.
- Be really proficient in BI reporting tools (we use Taleo BI).
- Have outstanding Excel skills (including VBA).
- Demonstrated your ability to use your strong communication skills so that you can understand AND be understood by both technical and non-technical Team Members.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. A focus on Information Technology, Systems Administration, and Data Analytics etc. is preferred.