Aimco is looking for a Analyst at our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, CO!
The Analyst is responsible for data collection, analysis and support of the pricing and revenue management objectives, programs and strategies. Under the guidance and direction of the Director of Revenue management for your assigned portfolio, the Pricing Analyst:
- Provides the pricing for apartment rents in the assigned portfolio, seeking to optimize revenues at or in excess of EGI budgets.
- Works with on-site teams to understand and communicate macro and micro-level market conditions and influences on pricing, communicating with leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Continuously seeks to understand best practices and finds areas for process improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The successful Analyst has:
- A fun and outgoing personality!
- A “whatever it takes” attitude (Our on-site teams work 7 days / week, so you should plan on checking your phone on the weekends sometimes).
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field (or related experience) and 1-3 years of experience in similar or related field.
- A solid understanding of and application for financial, economic and marketing principles, concepts, practices, and standards, as well as knowledge of industry practices.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with YieldStar Revenue Management and / or OneSite Property Management systems (preferred).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make sound decisions with limited information and the ability to communicate the reasons for those decisions to individuals within all levels of the organization.
We are proud to have the Denver Post call us a Top Workplace for the 5th consecutive year in a row! Are you ready to make an impact? Apply today!