Boulder, CO US
7/31/2017 10:59:38 PM
Property Manager- Community Manager (Affordable Housing/ HUD) Spanish Speaking
Aimco is searching for a Property Manager at our San Juan Del Centro Apartments in Boulder, CO
Aimco is a real estate investment trust that is focused on the ownership and management of quality apartment communities located in the largest markets in the United States. Aimco is one of the country's largest owners and operators of apartments, with 218 communities in 23 states and the District of Columbia. Aimco common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AIV, and are included in the S&P 500. For more information about Aimco, please visit our website at www.aimco.com.
Community Manager at a property of 125-350 units with supervision of 2+ full-time employees). Responsible for the property budget, increasing revenue, and achievement of operational and financial goals. Manages leasing and maintenance personnel, facilitates leasing activities, revenue growth, resident satisfaction as well as adherence to legal standards and company policies.
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the property with the primary objectives of overseeing the property financials and budget, increasing property revenue, maintaining the physical appearance and condition of the property asset, and providing for a quality living environment for residents.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and coaching the on-site staff and/or vendor relationships to establish a positive and collaborative team goal oriented environment.
- Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to resident relation issues, managing leasing activities, and maintaining internal/external client relationships.
- Spanish Speaking
- Affordable Housing experience ( Section 8, Tax Credit)
- Successful history of customer service results and sales experience.
- Experience with understanding financials and budgets.
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and/or coaching peers.
- 3 to 5 years related experience.
Keywords: Community Manager, Property Manager, Section 8, Tax Credit, HUD, Affordable Community Manager, Affordable Property Manager, Section 8, Affordable housing, Tax credit, Community Manager – Tax Credit, Property Manager – Tax Credit, Community Manager – Section 8, Property Manager – Section 8, Affordable Housing experience, affordable housing property management, Property Management, Low Income Housing, Low Income