We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team at Aimco, a nation-wide owner and operator of Apartment Communities, and a Denver Top Place to work for Five years running!
The Recruiter supports the recruitment, selection, and placement of new team members in field operations and supporting corporate positions.
- Researches appropriate advertising opportunities.
- Gathers resumes, conducts screening interviews, and coordinates interviews with supervisors and managers.
- Evaluates applicant qualifications and makes recommendations for selection. May work on teams to develop, implement and maintain recruitment-focused programs.
- May coordinate relocation activities and review the cost of new and transferring employees.
- May give oral presentations to schools, college and community groups.
Are you the right person for the Job?
- Three to five years of experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple requisitions at a time
- Knowledge with candidate screening and sourcing a large candidate pool
Ability to complete passive searches
- Results driven with ability to work independently and in a team environment
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
There are five core values that are the foundation of Aimco and permeate every aspect of our company. Our first core value is Integrity; we do the right thing always. We also appreciate others and treat them as you would want to be treated. Aimco team members are collaborative and value the perspectives of others. Aimco strives to provide exceptional customer service to our customers and communities. We demonstrate pride and passion in our work while delivering consistent and measurable results.
Why work for Aimco?
At Aimco we are dedicated to creating a culture where our team members are happy and successful. We’re proud that our team members have been with us an average of seven years. Their longevity and commitment helps us provide customers with the absolute best in services, and translates to a more successful company for all. In the last year, over 50 percent of all open positions and more than two-thirds of management positions were filled internally by Aimco team members. We are dedicated to making sure each member of our team grows professionally during their time with us and are well-prepared for success, now and in the future.
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!