Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment? Aimco currently has an opening for a Leasing Sales Consultant at Broadcast Center Apartments in West Los Angeles, CA!
Broadcast Center Apartments offers luxury amenities and a premium location close to downtown, and just steps from The Grove and Farmers Market. Our newly redesigned, smoke-free apartment homes feature granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, wine chillers, gas fireplaces and wood flooring. Our amenities include: a resort-style pool and spa, an outdoor fire pit, a state-of-the-art fitness center, on-site recycling and on-site gourmet market. Our pet-friendly community also offers lush courtyards, subterranean parking and courtesy patrol.
At Aimco, you will work alongside some of the most devoted team members in the business. As a top-performing owner and operator of apartment homes across the country, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by ensuring every resident is happy, comfortable, and at home. With over forty years of experience, our collaborative, process-driven philosophy gives you the tools to reach your career potential.
Aimco knows that the very best Leasing Consultants don’t always come from a leasing background. Instead, what makes our top Leasing Consultants so successful is their passion for generating their own leads and dedication to matching people with their perfect apartment home.
Aimco is dedicated to serving our residents, and making everyone feel at home. As such, we are a seven-day a week operation and our Leasing Consultants must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (days, weekends, nights) based on the needs of the business.
To attract potential residents and lease apartment homes you’ll need to:
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity, serve as a role model, radiate trust and honesty, and maintain high professional standards at all times
- Greet every resident or potential resident in a timely, professional, and engaging manner
- Follow up on inquiries from potential residents, schedule appointments for apartment tours and deliver a world-class experience
- Discover the needs of a potential resident and match those needs with the perfect apartment home
- Drive the sales process to exceed monthly leasing goals
- Manage all aspects of leasing documentation while following Aimco’s policies and procedures
To keep our residents feeling at home, you’ll need to:
- Support our current residents with a variety of undertakings, including explaining lease terms, answering questions, addressing concerns, and providing access to amenities
- Display the enthusiasm and desire to go above and beyond and to create moments that matter for our residents
- Support our residents through the maintenance request process
- Partner with our team-members at our Shared Service Center to promote timely rent collection and lease renewals
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A genuine desire to help people find their perfect home
- A minimum of 2-3 years of goal-driven sales and customer maintenance experience
- A high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- A competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a sales-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with both residents and fellow team members
- The ability to quickly learn, adapt, and execute new processes
- Experience using computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and the ability to learn and utilize our property management software
- The ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
Our team members take care of us and we take care of them. As a team member, we offer a range of benefits to strengthen your health and wellbeing with insurance packages, wellness programs, paid vacation and sick time, and even time off to give back to your community.
Leasing, Leasing Sales, Apartment Leasing, Apartment, Apartment Leasing Consultant, Apartments, Leasing properties, Leasing Agent, Leasing Specialist, Sales, Sales oriented, Sale quotas, Sale goals, Nordstrom, Retail Sales, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Closing Sales, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Property Sales, Bloomingdales, Bank, Property Sales, Leasing Apartments, Banks, Bloomingdale’s, hotel, hospitality, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Michael Kors, Luis Vuitton, Chanel, Kate Spade, Burberry, Chloe, YSL, Saint Laurent, J brand, Hudson, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover, Range Rover, Tesla, Brioni, Celine, Cartier, Tiffany’s, Hermes, Balenciaga, Coach, Dior, David Yurman, Guess, Gucci, Salvatore Feragamo, Mac, Mui mui, high-end, luxury, Tiffany & Co. Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone, Bergdorf, Lord & Taylor’s, Tod’s, The palm, capital grille, Property management, Outside Sales Representative, Business Development, Outside Sales, Medical Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Steak House, Z Gallerie, Restoration Hardware