Aimco is looking for a Luxury Leasing Sales Consultant to join the team at Calhoun Beach Club Luxury Apartment Homes in Minneapolis!
Over the last several years you have proven your ability to sell and provide customer service. You’ve worked late nights and long weekends, yet you seem to be stuck. You are ready for a sales and customer service role with great hours and a real opportunity for advancement without high pressure. Come home as a Leasing Consultant for Aimco.
You are the face of Aimco. In this sales and customer service role you are often the first contact, by phone, online or in person, for our prospective residents. By combining your sales, customer service and marketing skills, you’ll build relationships with prospective residents and introduce them to Aimco. It is your responsibility as a leasing consultant to meet with prospective residents, make a connection through a friendly smile or handshake and show them why they should select Aimco as their home.
As a sales and leasing consultant, you start your day by reviewing the contact leads supplied to you and following up with individuals you have previously met. While this is a sales role, most of your opportunities come from Aimco’s corporate call center, walk-ins, phone calls or responses to your advertising. Combining the best of inside sales and outside sales, your role is to build a professional relationship with prospective residents, matching their needs to Aimco’s properties. Additionally, as a sales and leasing consultant, you will:
· Showing apartments and answering prospective residents’ questions about pricing
· Prepare leasing agreements
· Verify applications and follow up on applications including resident screening
· Follow up on prospects and leads
· Coordinate with the marketing team to place online ads and ensure signage is correctly positioned
· Maintain prospect records using proprietary online tools
Our sales and leasing agents share common passions - confidence, creativity and organization. Combining confidence and creativity, our leasing consultants reach out to attract new residents, determine their needs, address those needs and then close the sale. Your organizational skills enable you to juggle multiple prospects, existing residents, walk-ins and follow ups all in stride within the course of your day. While we look forward to teaching you about property management and leasing units, we need you to bring your confidence, creativity and organizational skills to Aimco along with:
· Excellent communication skills demonstrating verbal and written expression, active listening and ability to maintain interpersonal relationships
· Ability to identify strengths & weaknesses of alternative sales approaches
· Prioritization & organization of time and customers
· Experience operating computer systems, specifically Microsoft Office Suite and property management systems
· Willingness to work non-traditional hours including early evenings, weekends and holidays
Successful sales and leasing agents have come from retail, customer service, hospitality, finance and real estate.
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
· Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
· Employee stock purchase plans
· Opportunities for professional development and career growth
· Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula. (Some benefits may not apply to team members who are subject to collective bargaining or who are part time)
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!