At Aimco, our mission is to consistently provide quality apartment homes in a respectful environment, delivered by a team of people who care. In support of this mission objective, we are seeking a Compensation Analyst who will personally be responsible for supporting our Team Members by crafting, delivering, loading and reporting upon everything compensation related, primarily for those on our Property Operations team.
In this highly integral role, you would report to the Director of Compensation and should expect to:
- Focus on, analyze, track, record and eventually become a SME in, our incentive plan for our Operations Team, ensuring that their bonuses are paid out timely and accurately.
- Ensure all reporting throughout the organization related to Compensation matters is accurate and verified.
- Optimize modeling and reporting for compensation matters.
- Administer other total rewards programs, including team member recognition, service awards, etc..
- Partner with internal key stakeholders, including property Operations Finance, Payroll, HRIS, Talent Acquisition, and other Team Members throughout the organization.
- Other duties based upon business need.
- Advanced to Expert Excel skills (vLook-ups, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting, nested formulas).
- A can-do attitude with a customer service mindset.
- A reputation for being highly organized, with an extreme attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work.
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and to meet strict deadlines.
- A highly-driven personality with the desire to learn and take more on additional projects, as needed
- Basic understanding of base and variable pay practices, including market pricing, compensation surveys, etc.)
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, or similar requisite experience.
- The opportunity to be a part of a team who consistently wins Top Workplace awards (currently five years’ running).
- The ability to be a part of a team who values the ability to match your skillset with really intriguing projects.
- A collaborative, respectful, success - oriented team environment who will support you every step of the way.