As one of the largest owners and operators of apartments in the United States, we at Aimco are a results-driven, high energy, high impact team with a passion for doing whatever it takes to make people feel at home. One of the consistent winners of the Top Workplaces in Denver, we thrive on integrity, curiosity, respect innovation and our performance culture. Our common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and included in the S&P 500.
We are excited to find someone who will help drive our company forward as a Contracts Administrator on our Asset Quality and Service Team.
Our Apartment Communities are some of the most highly sought – after in the Country. We keep them fresh with updated wood flooring, appliances, closets, and granite countertops.
You affect this process by:
- Creating purchase orders and receiving invoices
- Coordinate scheduling for installations
- Working with our vendor partners on day-to-day issues
- Ensuring that the project completes on-time, on budget, and produces quality results
In return, you will gain:
- Exposure to some of the most interesting projects in our portfolio
- Career progression opportunities in a multi – billion dollar real estate company
- A dynamic environment where your performance allows you to flourish
- An exciting team who lives our collaborative, performance – driven culture
- Opportunities for unique projects and tasks which help drive business results
- Fast paced
- Detail oriented
- Excited for growth
- A really good project manager
- Willing to learn – we’ll train you on the systems
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Apply today!