Aimco is looking for a Business Applications Specialist at our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, CO!
This Team Member is responsible for providing Procurement system support, data gathering and tracking, and reporting related to Procurement and Accounting transactions and exceptions.
It’s critical to provide the highest quality of customer service and responsiveness while ensuring efficiency and adhering to the effective Procurement and Accounting processes we have in place.
Among other duties, you’d be responsible for:
· Supporting and liaising between Procurement, Property Operations, Accounting, and our vendor partners to efficiently resolve exceptions; potentially revising incorrect information as necessary.
· Analyzing current and historical activities looking for trends, results etc., using complex data sets.
· Potentially preparing the information for loading so that we can disseminate them throughout the organization.
· Accurately responding to questions about system data and processes, escalating concerns as necessary.
The successful Business Application Specialist ideally has:
· Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or business – related field
· At least a year of related experience (or a combination of education and experience)
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office products with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
· Experience with Accounting, Procurement or CRM systems.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong communications with a focus on customer service.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!