Director of Operations Analytics
We are looking for an innovative analytics expert who values relationships, has great ownership, and lives with gusto!
The Director of Operations Analytics role is a key member of our fast paced, hardworking, and customer service oriented finance team that directly supports our property operations and executive leadership through:
- Solving complex problems through detailed analysis & project management
- Providing quality reporting with actionable insight
- Identification of opportunities to improve operations at redevelopment communities
- Clear communication and program management to achieve desired outcomes
- Ownership of multiple cross-functional project workstreams
- Work on Capital and Upgrade related projects and programs
- Completing other projects as assigned
It’s a great place to work!
Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, We provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
- A collaborative self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, Excel, and financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Combines detail-oriented focus and a big-picture perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative subject such as Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
- Ideally 7 - 10 years of experience with leadership ambitions
- Knowledge of SQL and/or VBA is a plus