Boulder Creek Apartments is a smoke free community. Apartments feature washers/dryers, private patios/balconies, fully equipped GE kitchens and large closets. Select apartments have wood-style floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and fireplaces. Pet friendly community has two swimming pools, a hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, on-site recycling, community bark park, outdoor fireplace lounge and BBQ grills. Located less than half a mile from the bus stop, 8 miles from Flatiron Crossing Mall and less than 30 miles from downtown Denver.
At Aimco, you will work alongside some of the most devoted team members in the business. As a top-performing owner and operator of apartment homes across the country, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by ensuring every resident is happy, comfortable, and at home. With over forty years of experience, our collaborative, process-driven philosophy gives you the tools to reach your career potential.
Aimco knows that the very best Leasing Consultants don’t always come from a leasing background. Instead, what makes our top Leasing Consultants so successful is their passion for generating their own leads and dedication to matching people with their perfect apartment home.
Aimco is dedicated to serving our residents, and making everyone feel at home. As such, we are a seven-day a week operation and our Leasing Consultants must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (days, weekends, nights) based on the needs of the business.
To attract potential residents and lease apartment homes you’ll need to:
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity, serve as a role model, radiate trust and honesty, and maintain high professional standards at all times
- Greet every resident or potential resident in a timely, professional, and engaging manner
- Follow up on inquiries from potential residents, schedule appointments for apartment tours and deliver a world-class experience
- Discover the needs of a potential resident and match those needs with the perfect apartment home
- Drive the sales process to exceed monthly leasing goals
- Manage all aspects of leasing documentation while following Aimco’s policies and procedures
To keep our residents feeling at home, you’ll need to:
- Support our current residents with a variety of undertakings, including explaining lease terms, answering questions, addressing concerns, and providing access to amenities
- Display the enthusiasm and desire to go above and beyond and to create moments that matter for our residents
- Support our residents through the maintenance request process
- Partner with our team-members at our Shared Service Center to promote timely rent collection and lease renewals
- A genuine desire to help people find their perfect home
- A minimum of 2-3 years of goal-driven sales and customer maintenance experience
- A high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- A competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a sales-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with both residents and fellow team members
- The ability to quickly learn, adapt, and execute new processes
- Experience using computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and the ability to learn and utilize our property management software
- The ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
Our team members take care of us and we take care of them. As a team member, we offer a range of benefits to strengthen your health and wellbeing with insurance packages, wellness programs, paid vacation and sick time, and even time off to give back to your community.
Leasing, Leasing Sales, Apartment Leasing, Apartment, Apartment Leasing Consultant, Apartments, Leasing properties, Leasing Agent, Leasing Specialist, Sales, Sales oriented, Sale quotas, Sale goals, Nordstrom, Retail Sales, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Closing Sales, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Property Sales, Bloomingdales, Bank, Property Sales, Leasing Apartments, Banks, Bloomingdale’s, hotel, hospitality, Neiman Marcus, David’s bridal, bridal sales, Bridal, Customer Service, Retail, Footlocker, Lucky Brand, Restaurant, Server, Waitress, Hostess, Cheesecake factory, Waiter, Host, Property Management, Retail, Retail, Retail sales quotas, Leasing Sales Consultant, Steak House, Outside Sales, Outside Sales Representative, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Z Gallerie, Everything but water, Banana Republic, Urban Outfitters, Ann Taylor, Abercrombie, Hollister, Anthropologie, Enterprise, Hertz, Rental Cars, Avis, Rental Car, Virgin America, Flight Attendant, Southwest, Airlines, Airline, Massage Envy, 24 hour fitness, Gym, Fitness, trainer