North Andover, MA US
1/30/2018 1:59:47 PM
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to join the team at Royal Crest Estates - North Andover Apartments. This position provides administrative and customer service support to the Service Team and our Residents.
- Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Coordinator coordinates and dispatches Service Technicians to complete service requests.
- Effectively prioritizes service requests to ensure efficient completion.
- Arrange for painting, repair, new carpet, and any other work necessary to be completed by vendors
Experience and Qualifications:
- Receive incoming work orders via telephone/e-mail and ascertain nature/location and prioritize at emergency or routine.
- Work with residents in resolving initial problems before dispatching.
- Open Work Orders and provide as much information before dispatching.
- Dispatch necessary personnel and equipment for incidents.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records and daily logs of department activities.
- Operate a PC for data entry and upkeep of records.
- Close work orders as they are completed.
- May provide some routine assistance to maintenance organization.
- Follow up with the residents to ensure work order was completed to their satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Physical Demands: Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. occasionally. Ability to reach above head to perform tasks.
Work Environment: Mostly inside, but may be required to be outside.