Job Title: Training Manager
At Aimco, our mission is to consistently provide quality apartment homes in a respectful environment, delivered by a team of people who care. In support of this mission objective, we seek a Training Manager who works in collaboration with corporate L&OD and Operations management to assess, develop, and deliver training, coaching, and learning experiences to Aimco team members.
The Training Manager provides both virtual and classroom training with the goal of driving results and educating team members on the execution of Aimco’s mission, culture, policies, and procedures.
Among other duties, you should expect to:
- Design, develop, and facilitate learning experiences in virtual and classroom environments covering topics such as onboarding, orientation, sales, customer service, leadership development, and other non-technical topics.
- Plan, coordinate and execute a training calendar, with a variety of offerings to ensure timely development of Aimco field and corporate team members.
- Collaborate with business leaders to ensure that training topics meet the needs of the business group.
- Provide insight and ideas to L&OD leadership to create, update, and improve current programs.
- Monitor and track success metrics, including but not limited to sales, customer service, and budget measures.
- Have broad and deep experience using word processing, spreadsheets, email, and live and webinar presentation programs.
- Attend necessary development courses and workshops to keep abreast of new and emerging trends related to the design, development, and delivery of learning experiences.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, continuous change environment.
- A working knowledge of adult learning styles, blended learning approaches, facilitation of groups of 3-12 participants in day-long sessions, and emotional intelligence.
- Extensive travel (up to 90%) is required.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!