Aimco is seeking a Payroll Specialist, known internally as a Payroll Analyst in our Denver Corporate Headquarters!
One of the top workplaces in Denver for five years running, Aimco Apartment Homes is seeking to build out our Denver payroll team.
As a Payroll Analyst, among other things, you would personally be responsible for:
- Processing properties' and / or the corporate payroll and performing the maintenance of the employee payroll database, including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions and wage changes.
- Potentially being responsible for one or more of the banking functions related to the payroll programs ACH returns, wire transfers and account reconciliations.
- Administering all aspects of payroll, including wage garnishments and audits
- Researching and resolving payroll issues with unions and a variety of governmental agencies.
- Being responsible for auditing employee sick and vacation plans.
- Preparing and balancing period - end reports
- Processing payroll tax returns and w-2 processing
- Assisting with special projects.
You should expect:
- To personally grow and develop both within the role and cross functionally. We see career growth in terms of a “jungle gym” as well as a ladder.
- To jump right in.
- A culture of where we operate in a fun, fast, and friendly manner.
Your background should consist of:
- At least two years' of experience in a multi-state payroll environment
- Experience with Oracle (R12) and Kronos strongly preferred
Are you ready for the journey? Apply today!